Monday, April 13, 2009

Twilight fan trying to talk to a Jonas Brothers Fan about Twilight

I was trying to talk to my friend, who is a huge Jonas Brothers fan about Twilight and New Moon. The conversation went like this.


Jonas Brothers Fan: I just watched Twilight! I loved it. Its amazing


Twilight Fan: I told you so.


JB fan: Omg, and the Jonas Brothers might be singing on the soundtrack for New Moon. I can't wait!!


Twi-fan: There's no chance they will be on the soundtrack. Twilighters will be so mad.


Jb Fan: Wow


Twi-fan: Most Twihards are against Jonas brothers, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lavato, etc. :) We would kill ourselves if any of them got into the movies...

(I said MOST not all.)


JB fan: okk no offense but The Twilight Fans r freaks HAHA cuz like come on its just a movie with Disney Stars in it


She did not just say that.


Twi-fan: It is a big deal to us though, and Disney stars don't belong in the Twilight universe :)


JB fan: OMJ! That is so wacked out, they aren't going to be in the movie, just singing songs on the soundtrack.


Twi-fan: OMEC! Still. Don't belong.


JB fan: W.e, its a maybe, not a for sure.


Twi-fan: Well its actually a "they want to be on the soundtrack because its a big hit and they want alot of money but it ain't going to happpen" kind of thing.


JB fan: No the people making the movie were like "Lets get the Jonas Brothers to sing on the soundtrack" and the Jonas Brothers were like, "maybe, if we're not too busy"


Twi-Fan: I can't talk to you anymore.


The End!


So I'm pretty sure Summit didn't ask the Jonas Brothers to be on the soundtrack. Correct me if I'm wrong though. If they did I am going to scream.


0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.