Friday, April 17, 2009

Taylor Lautner Working out on set.

Taylor Lautner is very dedicated to working out and getting buff to keep his place as Jacob Black in New Moon. I wish I had his dedication to working out... Lainey Gossip has pictures of Taylor Lautner working out on set from the back of an SUV. Too bad its not hot enough for him to take his shirt off -sigh-.

Pictures from Lainey Gossip. Here is what she has to say:

"These just in!

Taken a few hours ago - Taylor Lautner on set working out, pumping up those muscles before the cameras started rolling.

I'm on my blackberry right now so I can't see every photo clearly but those look like bicep curls, triceps, standing rows, flies too. Those bands - those are super bands. Hayley makes me do core rotations with those bands combined with an oblique dip on a bench. Killer.

Anyway, by all accounts Taylor has been working out vigorously to become wolf-worthy as he'll be featured topless in several scenes." See the rest of the pictures HERE

0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.