Friday, April 10, 2009

Demi Lavato, Not hating on Taylor.


At the Hannah Montana movie premier, Twist suggested to Demi that her and Taylor (who she only met briefly at the Kids Choice Awards) would make a cute couple. She then replied:


"Hold please, oh God. No, thank you! He is not for me. He seems more like a heartthrob type. I am more of a musician girl. He would have to rough up a little bit for me to date him!"


And then on her Twitter she said:

"Just finished a song about an egotistical, young hollywood actor, who thinks he’s the new heartthrob in town and can get any girl he wants."


And:

"Hint: He's Orange"


Twist and many other magazines thought she was talking about Taylor and pretty much started this feud that Demi Lavato hates Taylor Lautner.


Demi the tweeted saying: “Taylor Lautner is not Orange. It’s not him. Most of you probably don’t even know him.” and then later “That’ll be the last time I ever mention a boy! hahahaha…. Good Lord.”


I personally think that she was talking about Taylor, and just saying those last few things to backtrack so she wouldn't get in trouble and start a giant feud. So what do you think? Do you think she really was talking about Taylor or was it just a coincidence?

0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.