Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twilight Birthday Cake.

For my birthday my mom and I designed and created a Twilight-Themed birthday cake.

She made the cake part (ice cream, it was REALLY hard to decorate because it kept melting) and put on the fondant, we both made the flower petals and they are hand painted by me :)

Here are some pictures

Tell me what you think in a comment below!
P.S. It says "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" but you can't see it because it goes all the way around :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your cake is beautiful ur very talented

Delaney said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Diamond says: I absolutely love your cake!! It's Twi-tastic

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.