Sunday, June 7, 2009

Robert Pattinson: Most Handsome man in the World?

Vote for Rob in Vanity Fair's Most Handsome Man!

"In March, VF.com asked readers to vote for the Most Beautiful Woman in the World, and Angelina Jolie won in a landslide. Now we want to know who you think deserves the title of Most Handsome Man! Is it the bedroom-eyed vampire, the strapping polo player, the July 2009 Vanity Fair cover star (we’ve got more pictures of him right here), or Angelina’s other half? Flip through our swoon-worthy slide show and then take your pick.
The choices are:
Javier Bardem
David Beckham
Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal
Tom Brady
George Clooney
Daniel Craig
Johnny Depp
Leonardo DiCaprio
Jakob Dylan
Nacho Figueras
James Franco
Jon Hamm
Hugh Jackman
Taylor Kitsch
Clive Owen
Robert Pattinson
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington"

2 comments:

ace said...

I would chose Robert Pattinson!

Anonymous said...

I regret, that I can help nothing. I hope, you will find the correct decision.

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.