Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Moon Trailer in theatres before "The Proposal"


According to a reader, she went and saw the sneak peak of Sandra Bullock's new movie The Proposal. Here is what the fan had to say:


"I just thought I’d let you know, because there has been a lot of speculation as to when they would start putting out the trailer for New Moon…I SAW IT TONIGHT AT THE THEATRE. It was AWESOME! I went to see the sneak peak of The Proposal (which by the way is a hilarious movie, go see it) and it was the first movie trailer. I about freaked when they showed the shoreline, I knew exactly what it was! It was the same as the “sneak” we saw during the MTV Movie Awards, but seriously it was 100% better to see it in the theatre. "


I am definitely hoping that is true. I will definitely going to the movies to see it. And the posters are also showing up in theatres also, like the picture above.

0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.