Monday, May 18, 2009

New Moon Poster: First Look

The Washington Times has posted the official New Moon poster early and people at Simply Twilight got a glimpse, and a saved picture, of the New Moon poster before it was taken down.

I think its amazing, just because its the official poster, but I don't like it that much, I mean, why is Edward in the front? He is barely in the book and Jacob is way more a bigger character in New Moon, Edward should be in the back, not because I'm totally Team Jacob or I don't like Edward, but the poster should reflect the movie and the book better.

P.S Yes I have seen it, but I am not posting it, I did earlier but I took it off, because I feel wrong doing it. Everyone should have to wait to see it, just like what happened with Midnight Sun, its wrong to post something when its leaked.

0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.