Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Review and Update!

Hi. I've been gone a really long time. I know. I haven't had time to post. I have read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner which I really enjoyed. It took me less than a day to read it all. Pretty easy but I was glad to have a little bit more Twilight. I love Hot Topic! I went down to the states and we always go down to Hot Topic. My littler sister got Bella's Birthday dress for only $13! And we got an Edward puzzle for like $5! (Its really hard, by the way) Anyways so last night at 11:00 my family and I got ready and drove to the movie theatre. The people who bought tickets online got totally scammed. We bought our ticketes almost a month in advance and we get to the theatre and it was PACKED, we couldn't find 4 seats together unless we wanted to sit in the front row, but the theatre next door wasn't sold out yet and was just opened for people walking in. So you buy tickets online a month in advance and get a crappy seat or you just walk in and get a better seat. Ridiculous much? My mom insisted that we get into the other theatre and we got in and got great seats. I have to say, the movie was FANTASTIC. It was definitely the best of the 3...so far. The Cullen family looked great! They looked pale and GORGEOUS! I have to say, Jaspers hair was kinda bad, and at times I could really tell Bella was wearing a wig. But other than that, they looked absolutely FAB!

Another thing about Eclipse is that the CGI wolves looked amazing. They looked so much better now. I mean, they looked good in New Moon but they look AWESOME in Eclipse. They were beautiful beasts.

Also I thought that the makeup and contacts looked great. The eyes were so vibrant and actually kinda scary at times.

As for the fight with the newborns, I thought it was really cool. It was violent but it wasn't gory because when heads got knocked off it was just like stone breaking, but it was still a little creepy. I didn't really like Jodelle Ferland as Bree. She isn't what a pictured her as when I read the book and even when I read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
And Victoria, as much as I didn't want Rachelle to be replaced, Bryce Dallas Howard did a good job. it wasn't the same, Rachelle still would've been better for sure.

All in all, I REALLY enjoyed the movie and everything was true to the book.
Tell me what YOU thought!
So I just want to say that I really would like people to write for this blog. If I can't get anybody to help I will close my blog down because I can't handle posting and keeping up to date with news and such because I am busy. I will do the best I can but I would very much like people to apply to help. News, Fanfiction, anything, just contact me at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca if your interested :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you could try here dolabuy.ru blog link replica bags you can check here dolabuy

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.