Friday, March 5, 2010

My apologies once again, Update and blabbing :)

Sorry for not posting. I've been caught up in stuff. (Olympics, school, etc.) I've been meaning to post, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Hey, did any of you catch the little reference to Twilight in The Office yesterday night?
Kevin was talking about cooking from the Twilight Cook Book and making Edwards cornflake chicken or something. I couldn't find the clip yet but if I do I will post it ASAP :) It was pretty funny.

Also, did anyone see Alice in Wonderland yet? I know it just came out today but I went and saw it. It was pretty amazing. I know this doesn't relate to Twilight bu Michael Sheen was in it as the white rabbit, so It sorta does.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the DVD release for New Moon isn't as hyped as it was for Twilight. No where in Canada is having a release party and barely anywhere is advertising for the DVD and all the special editions and stuff. :(

I don't know whats going on, I don't want to say that I'm losing my faith in Twilight or whatever, maybe I just need to watch Twilight and New Moon again. MARCH 20th, HURRY UP!
Anyways, I'll try to post more, I hope that when they come to Vancouver to film my Twilight spirits will get back up and I'll feel more inclined to post.

Thanks for sticking around :D

0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.