Sunday, January 31, 2010

February :D

Taking a break really makes you realize why you love the Saga in the first place. When you get away from all the hype and everything you remember the memories of when you first read it, or camping out on the set. I'm glad I took a break but I will be back tomorrow with full force, today the site will be under construction. But here is a little peak of what is coming up:
A contest! (When I reach 45000 views OR 30 followers, which ever comes first)
More fanfiction, I will do more writing as soon as I'm finished with this post. I need inspiration though people!
A new layout.

Please keep reading my blog.

One thing I have to say is, even though I LOVE Twilight with all my heart, its kinda getting a little, over used, I mean everywhere you go, every store you walk into has there own spoof on T-shirts or merchandise, everywhere they have something that is Twilight related, like vampire stuff or werewolf stuff. I mean, the official merch is pretty cool but all those other shirts are kind of lame, and I think its taking away from the original beauty of the books.
Just my opinion but yeah :)

Anyways stay tuned.

0 comments:

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.