Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday Night Live Twilight Spoof With Taylor Swift!

On Saturday Night Live last night, Taylor Swift along with the regular SNL cast, did a Twilight Spoof called Firelight. Here it is:



Also, Taylor swift made her opening monologue into a song called "Monologue Song (La La La)" and in it she mention Taylor Lautner. Here is that video also:



I truly think that Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift are dating, if they weren't they would deny it. *cries* I think I just felt my heart split...

1 comments:

Greg Delaney said...

would it be worth it to date Taylor Swift and risk her slamming you when/if you become her ex? um, yes

Want to write for Bitten By Twilight?

Have you been bitten by Twilight? Do you like writing about news or articles related to the Twilight Saga? Then apply to write an article for Bitten by Twilight! Send me an email at bitten.bytwilight@yahoo.ca and tell me if you would like to write news articles, a special column and what days you would like to write on!

Disclaimer

I am no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, Chris Weitz or any part in the making of the movies. I am just a girl who LOVES the amazing books.